Head Office and Business Offices
Nippon Paint Automotive Coatings Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) handles personal information appropriately in accordance with the provisions of the information management rules that the Company stipulates and in compliance with related laws and regulations and standards, primarily Japan’s Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
Purposes of Use of Personal Information
The Company acquires and uses the personal information of customers in the following cases.
- ー In order to sell, ship, and provide the Company’s products and services
- ー In order to provide a range of support related to the Company’s products and service
- ー In order to conduct questionnaires and surveys about the Company’s products and service
- ー In order to respond to inquiries and requests related to the Company’s products and services
- ー In order to provide information and notifications about the Company’s products and services
- ー In order to use as internal data for development, improvement, and enhancement of quality of the Company’s products and services
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company may provide the personal information it holds to third parties in accordance with the aforementioned purposes of use. Please contact the department with responsibility for the holding and use of your personal information should you wish to stop its provision to third parties. The Company may also disclose personal information without first obtaining your consent in the following cases.
- 1.In the case of a formal inquiry based on laws and regulations from a national or local government body (the police, courts, etc.);
- 2. In cases where it is necessary to protect the life and body of a person, and property, and it is difficult to obtain your consent;
- 3.In cases where voluntary submission has been requested by a national institution, local government or a person authorized by them and obtaining your consent could impede the performance of their duties.